The Star Residences
Adding to the excitement of the current development is the addition of the first mixed use residential apartment and hotel tower on Broadbeach Island.
The 53-storey tower is to be developed by the Destination Gold Coast Consortium, a joint venture between The Star Entertainment Group, Far East Consortium and Hong Kong-based Chow Tai Fook Enterprises.
The new tower will incorporate residential, hotel and retail offerings and is to be developed adjacent to The Star Gold Coast with its existing refurbished five-star hotel, integrated resort amenities and new luxury suite hotel due for completion before the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
We’re excited to announce the Gold Coast’s most-loved buffet, Food Fantasy, is undergoing a complete transformation and expansion, reopening as Harvest Buffet this summer!
Adopting similar branding and design cues as its sister venue at The Star Sydney, Harvest Buffet will form part of the property’s ongoing alignment to The Star brand.
Harvest Buffet will see capacity increase by more than 100 to approximately 500 seats, as well as the construction of a new state-of-the-art kitchen and a new entrance allowing for a more seamless entry into the popular restaurant.
A complete feast for the senses, Harvest Buffet is set to become the Gold Coast’s ultimate buffet experience. The bright new venue will offer stunning poolside views, a private dining room and a state-of-the-art buffet including a carvery station and a decadent dessert display with a custom-designed chocolate fountain.
*Concept for illustration purposes only.
- A luxury poolside experience
- Italian restaurant – Cucina Vivo
- Japanese restaurant and bar – Kiyomi
- Exterior painting of existing hotel
- Fresh new dining experience – Garden Kitchen & Bar
- Refurbishment of all 596 existing rooms
- Rejuvenated events lawn
- Replacement of the iconic diamond roof
- Re-energised Main Gaming Floor
- One of Australia’s largest permanent outdoor projection systems
- Lobby Level check-in refresh and redesign
- Replacement of the sail roof above the Atrium area
- New-look Atrium Bar
- Relaxed dining alternatives– Mei Wei Dumplings and M&G Café and Bar
- The Shop @ The Star
- Completion of existing lift and escalator upgrade
- Refreshed property arrival experience
- More meeting room space and event facilities
- All-new health and wellness facilities
- Event Centre refresh
- Connectivity between our existing hotel and new luxury suite tower with outdoor terrace
- Completion of new luxury suite tower The Darling
- Refurbishment of Jbar to Cherry
- New casual dining outlet Food Quarter
- Brand new Sports Bar
- Opening of Nineteen at The Star
- Canal front parkland upgrade
- Addition of new hotel and apartment tower (pending successful apartment pre-sales)