1. “The Star’s We Will Rock You Backstage Pass” promotion (“Promotion”) commences at 7pm, Thursday 5 May 2016 and ends at 12am, Friday 24 June, 2016.
2. The Promotion comprises of seven (7) prize draws held at 10am, every Friday throughout the promotional period (“Prize Draw”).
3. The period during which participants can enter the Prize Draw(s) will be advised on a promotion by promotion basis as per clause 5 below (“Promotional Period”).
4. Participation in the Promotion is limited to persons who are, insofar as is the case for the duration of the Promotional Period:
a. 18 years of age or over; and
b. not excluded from The Star,
5. Eligible Entrants can participate in the Promotion by completing the online entry form available at star.com.au/wwrywin
6. To enter the Prize Draw, Eligible Entrants must complete all required fields of the online entry form found on the competition page at www.star.com.au/wwrywin from 7pm, Thursday 5 May to 12am, Friday 24 June and the Entry will be as follows:
a. Visit star.com.au/wwyrwin
b. Complete the required fields
c. Accept the terms and conditions and submit
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to deem any irregular entries, including the following entries, “Invalid Entries”:
a. entries that have not been completed properly; and
b. entries that are invalid pursuant to the conditions imposed under the permit issued for the Promotion.
8. Invalid Entries cannot win prizes.
9. All Entries will be allocated an entry number accordingly.
10. The Prize Draw will be randomly drawn using “Draw My Comp” on the below dates and times:
a. 10am Friday 13 May 2016
b. 10am Friday 20 May 2016
c. 10am Friday 27 May 2016
d. 10am Friday 3 June 2016
e. 10am Friday 10 June 2016
f. 10am Friday 17 June 2016
g. 10am Friday 24 June 2016
11. Each Entry(s) (“Drawn Entry”) will be randomly selected by the ‘Draw My Comp’ (“Drawn Entrant”).
12. The (“Prize Winner”) is only eligible to win ONE (1) of the SEVEN (7) prizes available and will be removed from field once successful.
13. The Promoter will review the Drawn Entry to confirm that it is not an Invalid Entry (“Valid Entry”). If the Drawn Entry is an Invalid Entry, a further Entry will be drawn and reviewed in the same manner. The Prize Draw ends when the first Valid Entry is identified.
14. The Eligible Entrant whose number is on the first Valid Entry identified in the Prize Draw wins the prize (“Prize Winner”). Eligible Entrants do not need to be present at the Prize Draw to win a prize.
15. The Promoter will also make reasonable efforts to notify the Prize Winner/s of the result of the Prize Draw by telephone and/or email from 10:30am on the day of the draw. Once notified the Prize Winner/s will be announced at www.star.com.au/about-us/promotion-winners directly following the Prize Draw.
16. If, despite its reasonable efforts, the Promoter has been unable to notify the Prize Winner by 5pm on the day of the draw the Prize Winner forfeits the Prize and is no longer the Prize Winner for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
17. If the Prize Winner forfeits the prize pursuant to clause 15, the Promoter will conduct a second Prize Draw in accordance with clauses 11 to 13. This new Prize Draw will take place at 10am on the following Monday of the draw. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to notify the new Prize Winner of the result of the new Prize Draw by telephone and/or email. The new Prize Draw will continue in this manner until a new Prize Winner has been notified of the result of the new Prize Draw.
18. In order to receive the Prize, the Prize Winner must provide the Promoter with the following documents in a form nominated by the Promoter:
a. a passport or Australian driver’s licence; and
b. two forms of identification (photographic or non-photographic) that are valid and acceptable to the Promoter.
19. The valid Prize Winner(s) will receive:
a. two x A Reserve Tickets to We Will Rock You
b. two x Backstage passes
Total prize valued at: $639.80
21. The maximum prize pool under Multiple Lottery Class C cannot exceed $100,000 and each individual prize’s value cannot exceed $1,000.
22. The total prize pool has a value of $4,478.60.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under the Promotion if there are any changes to the law which would or might render the Promotion or any prizes offered under the Promotion unlawful.
24. No prize, entry or other feature of the Promotion can be transferred or redeemed for other goods or services. If prize winner is unable to attend designated date they forfeit the prize.
25. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the conduct of the Promotion are final.
26. To the extent that a situation, malfunction, or other issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, The Promoter reserves the right to (a) make a decision regarding those circumstances which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions; and/or (b) postpone the draw(s) to a time and place which will allow the draw to be conducted in accordance with all terms and conditions other than those terms and conditions which specify the time and place of the draw(s).
27. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
28. Directors, management and employees of any of THE STAR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP of companies (including, without limitation, The Star and Jupiter’s companies) and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
29. Participation in the Promotion by an Eligible Entrant confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions governing The Star membership programs and the Promotion.
30. The Promoter may disclose your personal information including details of Prize Winners where the Promoter is required or authorised to do so by or under law or where the disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the law. This may occur under the laws that apply to our business, for example, where a regulatory authority requests information from us.
31. Should a Prize Winner consent to having his/her photograph taken, that Prize Winner consents to having his/her name and photograph published in any form of media and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by The Promoter.
32. For prizes over $500 in value, the names of the Prize Winners will be published on www.star.com.au on or about the following day of the draw.
33. The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
34. The Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/00460.
35. A copy of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion can be obtained from star.com.au/win.
36. The Promoter of the Promotion is The Star Pty Limited (“The Star”) ABN 25 060 510 410, 80 Pyrmont St. Pyrmont NSW 2009.