1. “2016 LADBROKES SYDNEY DARTS MASTER DAILY GIVEAWAY” promotion (“Promotion”) commences at 5pm and ends at 7pm each day on Thursday 18 August 2016, Friday 19 August 2016 and Saturday 20 August, 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
2. The Promotion comprises of one prize announcement occurring each day of the Promotion held between 9pm and 10pm on Thursday 18 August 2016, Friday 19 August 2016 and Saturday 20 August 2016 (“Prize Announcement”).
3. Participation in the Promotion is limited to persons who are, insofar as is the case for the duration of the Promotional Period:
a. 18 years of age or over;
b. not excluded from The Star, and
c. Are a ticketholder of the 2016 Ladbrokes Sydney Darts Master (“Event”)
4. Eligible Entrants can participate in the Promotion by being on-property for the Event and completing all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotional Period
have their photo taken at either 24/7 Sports Bar or The Star Event Centre foyer and complete an online entry form on a IPAD (through it’s third party marketing agency Active Edge) to be eligible to win;
6. The promotion is a game of skill.
7. The judging panel will consist of one representative from The Star’s third party marketing agency Active Edge and one representative from Ladbrokes Digital Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 25 151 956 768) (“Ladbrokes”).
8. The person deemed to have the best costume each night will be the person who ranks highest on the following criteria:
a. Costume originality;
b. Style; and
9. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
10. Active Edge and Ladbrokes will select the best costume on each night at 7:01pm on Thursday 18 August 2016, Friday 19 August 2016 and Saturday 20 August 2016 (“the Prize Winner(s)”).
11. The Prize Winner(s) name will be read out and will have their photo displayed on the big screen in The Star Event Centre between 9pm and 10pm on Thursday 18 August 2016, Friday 19 August 2016 and Saturday 20 August 2016.
12. Should the Prize Winner(s) not be present, they will be contacted by Ladbrokes after the event via the email provided in the online entry.
13. The valid Prize Winner(s) will receive:
a. An autographed dart board
Total prize valued at: $800
15. The total prize pool has a value of $2,400.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under the Promotion if there are any changes to the law which would or might render the Promotion or any prizes offered under the Promotion unlawful.
17. No prize, entry or other feature of the Promotion can be transferred or redeemed for other goods or services.
18. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the conduct of the Promotion are final.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
21. To the extent that a situation, malfunction, or other issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) make a decision regarding those circumstances which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions; and/or (b) postpone the announcement(s) to a time and place which will allow the announcement to be conducted in accordance with all terms and conditions other than those terms and conditions which specify the time and place of the announcement(s).
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
23. Directors, management and employees of any of THE STAR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP of companies (including, without limitation, The Star and Jupiter’s companies), Ladbrokes and Active Edge and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
24. The Promoter may disclose your personal information including details of the Prize Winner(s) where the Promoter is required or authorised to do so by or under law or where the disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the law. This may occur under the laws that apply to our business, for example, where a regulatory authority requests information from us.
25. Should the Prize Winner(s) consent to having his/her photograph taken, that Prize Winner consents to having his/her name and photograph published in any form of media and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by The Promoter.
26. The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
27. A copy of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion can be obtained from The Star Event Centre.
28. The Promoter of the Promotion is The Star Pty Limited (“The Star”) ABN 25 060 510 410, 80 Pyrmont St. Pyrmont NSW 2009.