1. By ticking the “Accept T&C’s” box, you consent to The Star and Ladbrokes:
a. using your name and email address to email you (through its third party marketing agency) a copy of the photo taken of you at The Star Sydney between Thursday 18 August and Saturday, 20 August (the Photo);
b. entering your name and email address into its marketing database so it can share with you information about its products, services, events and promotions;
c. posting the Photo to its social media channels (including Facebook and Instagram); and
d. entering you into the 2016 LADBROKES SYDNEY DARTS MASTERS DAILY GIVEAWAY - terms & conditions apply, see below or visit star.com.au
2. If you do not tick “Accept T&C’s” box, The Star will not be able to email you a copy of the Photo and will not be able to share with you information about its products, services, events and promotions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 2016 LADBROKES SYDNEY DARTS MASTERS DAILY GIVEAWAY
1. “2016 LADBROKES SYDNEY DARTS MASTER DAILY GIVEAWAY” promotion (“Promotion”) commences at 5pm and ends at 8pm on the following days Thursday 18 August 2016 and Saturday 20 August, 2016.
2. The Promotion comprises of one prize announcement occurring each day of the Promotion held between 9pm and 10pm (“Prize Announcement”).
3. The period during which participants can enter the Prize Announcement(s) will be advised on a promotion by promotion basis as per clause 5 below (“Promotional Period”).
4. Participation in the Promotion is limited to persons who are, insofar as is the case for the duration of the Promotional Period:
a. 18 years of age or over;
b. not excluded from The Star, and
c. Are a ticketholder of the 2016 Ladbrokes Sydney Darts Master (“Event”)
5. Eligible Entrants can participate in the Promotion by being on-property for the event and completing all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions
6. To enter the Prize Announcement, Eligible Entrants must complete the online Entry as follows:
a. Have their photo taken at either 24/7 Sports Bar or The Event Centre Foyer and complete an entry form on IPAD (through it’s third party marketing agency) to be eligible to win;
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to deem any irregular entries, including the following entries, “Invalid Entries”:
a. entries that have not been completed properly; and
b. entries that are invalid pursuant to the conditions imposed under the permit issued for the Promotion.
8. Invalid Entries cannot win prizes.
9. All Entries will be allocated an entry number accordingly.
10. The promotion is a game of skill
11. The judging panel will consist of one representative from The Star’s third party marketing agency and one representative from Ladbrokes
12. The person deemed to have the best costume each night will be the person who ranks highest ion the following criteria
a. Costume originality;
b. Style; and
13. The judge’s decision is final
14. Active edge and Ladbrokes will select the best costume on each night between 9pm and 10pm.
15. The winning Entrants name will be read out and will have their photo displayed on the big screen in The Star Event Centre between 9pm and 10pm.
16. Should the winning Entrant not be present, they will be contacted by Ladbrokes after the event via the email provided in the online Entry.
17. The valid Prize Winner(s) will receive:
a. An autographed dart board
Total prize valued at: $800
19. The total prize pool has a value of $800.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under the Promotion if there are any changes to the law which would or might render the Promotion or any prizes offered under the Promotion unlawful.
21. No prize, entry or other feature of the Promotion can be transferred or redeemed for other goods or services.
22. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the conduct of the Promotion are final.
23. To the extent that a situation, malfunction, or other issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, The Promoter reserves the right to (a) make a decision regarding those circumstances which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions; and/or (b) postpone the announcement(s) to a time and place which will allow the announcement to be conducted in accordance with all terms and conditions other than those terms and conditions which specify the time and place of the announcement(s).
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
25. Directors, management and employees of any of THE STAR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP of companies (including, without limitation, The Star and Jupiter’s companies) and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
26. Participation in the Promotion by an Eligible Entrant confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions governing The Star membership programs and the Promotion.
27. The Promoter may disclose your personal information including details of Prize Winners where the Promoter is required or authorised to do so by or under law or where the disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the law. This may occur under the laws that apply to our business, for example, where a regulatory authority requests information from us.
28. Should a Prize Winner consent to having his/her photograph taken, that Prize Winner consents to having his/her name and photograph published in any form of media and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by The Promoter.
29. For prizes over $500 in value, the names of the Prize Winners will be published on www.star.com.au on or about the following day of the announcement.
30. The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
31. This promotion is a game of skill
32. A copy of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion can be obtained from star.com.au/win.
33. The Promoter of the Promotion is The Star Pty Limited (“The Star”) ABN 25 060 510 410, 80 Pyrmont St. Pyrmont NSW 2009.