THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
To celebrate the truffle season, Executive Chef Gabriele Taddeucci has designed a delectable five course Italian feast using Terra Preta Organic Truffles, beautifully paired with a series of rare wines from Balla’s sommelier cellar selection!
Set in Balla’s private dining room, this intimate truffle event will take place for one night only.
Thursday, 19 July 2018 from 7:00pm.
BALLA | Level G at The Star, harbourside entrance.
$230 per person
- Carpaccio thinly sliced grass-fed beef fillet, shaved Reggiano and black truffle
- Seared scallops cauliflower puree, crispy jerusalem artichoke and black truffle
- Risotto organic “Acquerello” rice, black truffle, butter and parmesan cheese
- Veal rump torello rose, porcini mushrooms and black truffle
- Crostata poached pears, almond praline, truffle ice cream
Dinner will be paired with a selection of rare wines from our sommelier cellar selection.
Important Information: Seatings are subject to availability, change and cancellation. 1% service fee applies to all credit card transactions. Member of The Star Club? Simply present your card to enjoy generous discounts (Silver 10%, Gold 20% and Platinum 30%). Plus, use your card to accrue Tier Points and earn and redeem Casino Dollars. Not a Member? Visit The Star Club Desk to join today. Terms and conditions apply, see thestarclub.com.au