Namazake Dinner at Sokyo
Join us for a 6-course degustation dinner at Sokyo with four of Japan's most celebrated Sake brewers.
Monday, 4 July 2016 from 6:00pm
Sokyo is located on Ground Level at The Darling on 80 Pyrmont Street.
$230 per person.
Booking is essential. To book, call 02 9657 9161.
Déjà vu Sake Co, one of Australia’s leading importers of Japan’s finest Sake, Whisky and Shochu, is bringing four of Japan’s most celebrated and award-winning Sake brewers to Sydney.
- Dewazakura (est 1892 - Yamagata)
- Houraisen (est 1864 - Aichi)
- Tengumai (est 1823 - Ishikawa)
- Yoshinogawa (est 1548 - Niigata)
Join us for a special night at Sokyo as the four family owned and operated breweries showcase their latest releases and bring diners on a journey to learn more about sake production as well as the different flavour profiles accompanied by a 6 course degustation Sokyo menu.
- Tuna & Caviar
- Octopus, Wakame & Potato
- Mushroom Toban
- Veal & Sweetbreads, Ponzu
- Crab, Uni & rice
- Rhubarb, chocolate, Sakura Product
- Amanoto Junkara Junmai Muroka Nama
- Dewazakura Dewasansan Junmai Ginjo Muroka Nama Genshu
- Houraisen Wa Junmai Ginjo Jukusei Nama
- Tengumai Yamahaijikomi Junmai Nama Genshu
- Yoshinogawa Ginjo Gokujo Nama Genshu