Mother's Day Shopping Night
Treat mum to a night of well-deserved retail therapy, including big discounts and amazing prizes, at our exclusive Mother’s Day shopping night. Available at a range of participating retail stores. Plus, enjoy complimentary bubbles, nibbles and entertainment on the night!
- Thursday, 10 May 2018 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Available at Retail Arcade (Fashion Precinct) | Level G, 80 Pyrmont Street, harbourside entrance.
Up to 35% off at selected retailers:
- 20% off all full price stock at G-Star and IM Lingerie
- 35% off selected items at Moda Emporio
This offers are not applicable with any other offer, promotion, gift cards or laybys.
Simply spend $100 of more in a single transaction from participating outlets from 6 - 8pm, Thursday 10 May 2018. Simply take your receipt to the competition desk in the Retail Precinct to redeem. Limited to the first 100 participants.
MOTHER'S DAY SHOPPING NIGHT GIVEAWAY
Bag your share of over $7,000 worth of prizes.
1st PRIZE: A Tudor watch from Kennedy Boutique valued at $3,800
2nd PRIZE: A Bottega Veneta shoulder bag valued at $1,700
3rd PRIZE: A Gucci shoulder bag valued at $1,420
4th PRIZE: A Salvatore Ferragamo wallet at $795
HOW TO ENTER
Step one - Spend
Spend $100 or more in a single transaction at any participating retail outlet from 12pm, 7 May - 8pm, 10 May 2018*.
Participating outlets include: The Century, Star Hair & Beauty, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Kennedy, Salvatore Ferragamo, IM Lingerie, Chanel Fragrance & Beauty, Moda Emporio, G-Star, El Clandestino, Flying Fish N Chips, Adanos Grill, Pulse Café, Din Tai Fung, Ribs & Burgers, Gojima, Antidote, Zumbo & Messina
Step two - collect entry form
To receive an entry form, hold onto your receipt and present it to the competition desk located in the Retail Precinct on Mother’s Day Shopping Night, Thursday 10 May 2018 between 6 - 8pm.
Step three - place entry form in barrel
Complete your entry form and place it into the competition barrel between 6 - 8pm, Thursday 10 May 2018.
Step four - be present for chance to win
Winners will be announced at 8:05pm, Thursday 10 May 2018 in the Retail Precinct and must be present to claim their prize.
Important information: *Terms and condition apply. Prizes are limited to one per person. Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/18/23247. Full terms and conditions below.
Mother's Day Shopping Night Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. “THE STAR’S MOTHER’S DAY SHOPPING NIGHT GIVEAWAY” promotion (“Promotion”) commences 12pm Monday 7 May 2018 and ends on 8:05pm Thursday 10 May 2018.
2. The Promotion comprises of a prize draw (“Prize Draw”) which will be held at 8:05pm on Thursday 10 May 2018.
3. The period during which participants can enter the Prize Draw is between 12pm Monday 7 May 2018 and ends on 8pm Thursday 10 May 2018. (“Promotional Period”).
4. Participation in the Promotion is limited to persons who are, insofar as is the case for the duration of the Promotional Period:
a. 18 years of age or over; and
b. not excluded from The Star,
5. Eligible Entrants can participate in the Promotion when they spend $100 or more in a single transaction at one of The Star’s retail stores or in the Café Court between 12pm Monday 7 May 2018 and 8pm Thursday 10 May 2018. Eligible Entrants will be instructed at point of sale to present their customer receipt to promotional staff at a designated location in The Star’s Fashion Precinct on Thursday 10 May by 8pm to receive an entry form (“Entry”).
6. To enter the Prize Draw, Eligible Entrants must place their Entry and accompanied receipt into the promotional barrel (“Barrel”) at a designated location in The Star’s Fashion Precinct between 6pm and 8pm on Thursday 10 May 2018.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to deem any irregular entries, including the following entries, “Invalid Entries”:
a. entries that have not been completed properly, appear to have been tampered with or are larger than the entry form bounded by a dotted line or perforation; and
b. entries that are invalid pursuant to the conditions imposed under the permit issued for the Promotion.
8. Invalid Entries cannot win prizes.
9. The Prize Draw will take place at a designated location in The Star’s Fashion Precinct (“Main Draw Location”) at 8:05pm on Thursday 10 May 2018. Three (3) Entries (“Drawn Entry”) will be randomly selected from the Barrel. The Promoter will review each Drawn Entry to confirm that it is not an Invalid Entry (“Valid Entry”). If a Drawn Entry is an Invalid Entry, a further Entry will be drawn and reviewed in the same manner. The Prize Draw ends when three Valid Entries are identified.
10. The Promoter does not guarantee that all draw announcements will be audible and understandable in all parts of the draw location at all times. Eligible Entrants accept full responsibility for being able to hear and understand draw announcements.
11. The Eligible Entrant whose name is the first Valid Entry identified in the Prize Draw will be awarded 3rd prize (“Prize Winner”). The Eligible Entrant whose name is on the second Valid Entry identified in the Prize Draw will be awarded 2nd prize. The Eligible Entrant whose name is on the third Valid Entry identified in the Prize Draw will be awarded 1st prize.
12. To be eligible to win a prize, a drawn entrant (“Drawn Entrant”) must present themselves to the representative of the Promoter at the Main Draw Location within four (4) minutes of their name being announced (“Standard Presentation Period”) as timed by the clock at the Main Draw Location. The Promoter, subject to any directions from the regulatory authority, may at any time (including after the Standard Presentation Period expires) and at its sole and absolute discretion, extend the presentation period (“Extended Presentation Period”) applicable to any particular Drawn Entrant if that Drawn Entrant:
a. is on The Star premises during the Standard Presentation Period;
b. identifies themselves to the Promoter during the Standard Presentation Period;
c. attempts to present themselves at the Main Draw Location during the Standard Presentation Period; and
d. is in the course of attempting to present themselves at the Main Draw Location when the Standard Presentation Period expires.
13. To be eligible to win a prize, the Drawn Entrant must then produce within a further two (2) minutes identification that is valid and acceptable to the Promoter (“Valid ID”).
Valid ID means:
a. a passport, Australian driver’s licence or other form of photographic identification in which the photograph is clear and undamaged and that is otherwise acceptable to the Promoter; or
b. two forms of non-photographic identification that are valid and acceptable to the Promoter,
14. The Promoter may, at its sole and absolute discretion, waive or vary the Identification Requirements if the identity of an Eligible Entrant is otherwise determinable to the satisfaction of the Promoter.
1st PRIZE: Tudor watch valued at $3,800
2nd PRIZE: Bottega Veneta Blue Leather weave shoulder bag RRP $1,700
3rd PRIZE: Gucci shoulder bag, GG Marmot black camera bag $1,420
4th PRIZE: Salvatore Ferragamo wallet, Coral pebble calf $795
17. Once entered into the Promotion, Entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may store in a database and use for marketing purposes information contained on any Entry.
18. Clauses 16 and 17 do not apply insofar as an Eligible Entrant ticks a box on an Entry and thereby indicates that they do not consent to the collection, storage and use of personal information described in clause 16.
19. The total prize pool has a value of $7,715
20. The Star reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under the Promotion if there are any changes to the law which would or might render the Promotion or any prizes offered under the Promotion unlawful.
21. No prize, entry or other feature of the Promotion can be transferred or redeemed for cash and other goods or services.
22. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the conduct of the Promotion are final.
23. To the extent that a situation, malfunction, or other issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, The Star reserves the right to (a) make a decision regarding those circumstances which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions; and/or (b) postpone the draw(s) to a time and place which will allow the draw to be conducted in accordance with all terms and conditions other than those terms and conditions which specify the time and place of the draw(s).
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
25. Directors, management and employees of any of THE STAR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP of companies (including, without limitation, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane companies) and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
26. Participation in the Promotion by an Eligible Entrant confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion.
27. The Promoter may disclose your personal information including details of Prize Winners where the Promoter is required or authorised to do so by or under law or where the disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the law. This may occur under the laws that apply to our business, for example, where a regulatory authority requests information from us.
28. Should a Prize Winner consent to having his/her photograph taken, that Prize Winner consents to having his/her name and photograph published in any form of media and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by The Star.
29. Prize Winners will be published on www.thestarsydney.com.au on or about 15 May 2018.
30. The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
31. The Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23247
32. A copy of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion can be obtained from www.thestarsydney.com.au.
33. The Promoter of the Promotion is The Star Pty Limited (“The Star”) ABN 25 060 510 410, 80 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont NSW 2009.