Effective from 5pm on the 6th May 2021, The Star Sydney will follow NSW Government's direction to reintroduce restrictions which include: masks to be worn when indoors and no standing when drinking or gaming. Unfortunately singing & dancing is also no longer allowed in our venues. We will keep guests updated as we receive further information.
Click here for more information.
Indulge Mum this Mother's Day - An exquisite lunch. A magical pampering. A moment shared. There’s something perfect for every Mum at The Star. A decadent set menu at Sokyo, a spectacular seafood tower at BLACK Bar & Grill or the entrée she's been waiting for at Flying Fish, CHUUKA and Cucina Porto. Whatever you choose, indulge Mum this Mother’s Day.
Set Menu for $160 per person
- Tuna Umami with Plum wine jelly, garlic soy umami
- Miso Kingfish with Green chilli, crispy potato
- Salmon Shungiku with Shiso ponzu, avocado & daikon salsa, caramelised peanuts
- Pumpkin Tempura with Rocoto, poblano sauce
- Lamb Chop with Charred eggplant purée, aka miso, basil
- DengakuMan with Miso glazed Toothfish, Japanese salsa and Cucumber Salad
- Wagyu Striploin steak with Citrus teriyaki sauce and Green salad, spicy garlic vinaigrette
- Chef's Assorted Mixed Sushi
- Caramel Macchiato and Coffee ice cream, coco nibs, whisky foam
BLACK BAR & GRILL
Fruit de Mer’ seafood tower
Prawns, Marron, Scampi, Scallop, Oysters, Moreton Bay Bugs
Served with a Glass of NV Moet & Chandon Champagne
$175 per person
Minimum 2 guests
BBQ Mooloolaba scallops, ginger and green Sichuan condiment
Hokkaido Scallop & Prawn Siumai, Salmon Roe and Chervil
$19.50 for 3 pieces
King Prawns Flambéed at the table with Brandy sauce
Peach Sorbet, Prosecco
Mother's Day High Tea
Treat mum to a high tea fit for the queen she is. Includes a premium selection of savoury and sweet bites to treat your tastebuds.
$55 per person
Please note, bookings for this event are sold out.