1. Information on how to enter and about prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of New South Wales who are aged 18 years or over and who can attend the major prize on the nominated dates. Director, officers, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Participating Venue (as defined below), and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on 12/05/2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 31/07/2017 ("Promotion Period"). The promotion will take place at the Rock Lily, Level 1, The Star, 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont NSW 2000 (“Participating Venue”).
4. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Purchase any Don Julio drink for on-premise consumption at the Participating Venue ("Qualifying Transaction") to obtain an entry form; and
b) Complete the entry form in full and deposit in the entry box at the Participating Venue to go in the draw to win.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during or after the closing date of the promotion to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) limit of one (1) entry per person per day; (b) limit of one (1) entry per Qualifying Transaction; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
7. No responsibility accepted for late or misdirected entries. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
8. The draw will be conducted at Level 3, 204 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 6pm on 01/08/2017. The winners will be notified by phone and by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.diageopromotions.com.au on 08/08/2017. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to draw reserve entries and record them in order in the case of an invalid or ineligible entrant.
9. The first valid entry drawn will win the major prize for two (2) adults only valued at $6,484. Major prizes contains the following:
(a) Two (2) x Return Economy Flights with American Airlines from Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport to Mexico City Juarez International Airport
(b) Two (2) x Transfer with Travel Cube from Mexico City Airport to accommodation at One Ciudad de Mexico Alameda
(c) Four (4) nights’ accommodation at 3-star hotel One Ciudad de Mexico Alameda with full breakfast included
(d) Two (2) x Transfers from accommodation One Ciudad de Mexico to Mexico City Juarez International Airport
(e) Day of the Dead festivities and parade in Mexico City
(f) $1,000 spending money
Prize elements subject to change depending on availability.
The prize must be taken on 30 October 2017. Additional spending money, taxes (excluding airfare and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs incurred as a result of taking part in the prize are not included.
10. The winner and companions must depart from Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport and return to the same departure point and travel together. Once flight dates have been confirmed by the prize provider/s no further changes will be allowed. The itinerary is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winner and companions may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check in.
11. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winners (and companions, where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Total prize pool value is $6,484. Prizes, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including (but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, war, terrorism or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions of any regulatory authority.
20. The major prize must be claimed by midday AEST on 22/08/2017. A draw for the major prize, if unclaimed by this time, will take place at the same place as the original draw at 12.30pm AEST on 23/08/2017, subject to any written directions form a regulatory authority. The unclaimed major prize winner, if any, will be notified by phone and by email within two (2) working days of the draw and their name published at www.diageopromotions.com.au on 05/09/2017.
21. The prizes must be taken as stated. If for any reason a prize winner cannot take a prize or any part of a prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, including at the time specified by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
22. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia where it is illegal to do so (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of the prize or attending the event.
25. Diageo encourages consumers to enjoy drinking its products responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to visit www.drinkwise.org.au to get the facts on standard drinks and responsible drinking.
27. Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by email and/or SMS in order to provide details of the prize and/or instructions as to how a winner is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
28. The Promoter is Diageo Australia Limited (ABN 33 004 167 720) of 162 Blues Point Road, McMahons Point, NSW, 2060. Ph: +61 2 9126 7000.
NSW Permit NoLTPS/17/13772