Christmas at BLACK Bar & Grill
The Christmas Day menu at BLACK Bar & Grill, prepared by head chef Dany Karam and his team, is the fine dining experience you and your family deserve. From oysters and spanner crab, to turkey and toothfish, your tastebuds are in for a treat.
Monday, 25 December 2017, lunch from 11.00am
BLACK BAR & GRILL | Level G at The Star.
Five-course menu for $175 per person and $55 per child.
- KING SALMON tartare, spicy tomato broth
- OYSTERS (6) chilled, red wine vinegar and shallot dressing
- SPANNER CRAB salad, avocado, lettuce, salted peanut caramel
- HEIRLOOM TOMATO salad, jamón ibérico, buffalo mozzarella, white balsamic dressing
- TURKEY macadamia nut ‘stuffing’, heirloom carrots, rhubarb chutney
- STRIPLOIN grain fed angus MBS 3+, smoked potato, asparagus, yorkshire pudding, foie gras
- TOOTHFISH from the charcoal oven, cauliflower, soft herb, pepper sauce
- BERRIES summer, elderflower jelly, mint
- CHOCOLATE delice, cherry, amaretto custard, gingerbread crumble
Menu Items are subject to change. Children's menu will be available.