1. “BLACK BAR & GRILL’S STAR EXPERIENCE” promotion (“Promotion”) commences on 23 June 2017 and ends on 25 June, 2017 or until total prize pool is exhausted.
2. The Promotion comprises of one prize draw which will be held at the conclusion of the promotional period (“Prize Draw”).
3. Participation in the Promotion is limited to persons who are, insofar as is the case for the duration of the Promotional Period:
a. 18 years of age or over; and
b. not excluded from The Star,
4. Eligible Entrants can participate in the Promotion by completing all requirements detailed in each specific terms and conditions.
5. To enter the Prize Draw, Eligible Entrants must:
a. Visit Good Food & Wine Show held at the ICC Sydney between 23 – 25 June, 2017
b. Visit the Black Bar & Grill stand at EAT dining precinct
c. Scan QR code on ticket to enter
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to deem any irregular entries, including the following entries, “Invalid Entries”:
a. entries that have not been completed properly; and
b. entries that are invalid pursuant to the conditions imposed under the permit issued for the Promotion.
7. Invalid Entries cannot win prizes.
8. All Entries will be allocated an entry number accordingly.
9. The Prize Draw will take place on Tuesday 27 June at 2pm on the competition page of www.star.com.au/win.
10. One entry (“Drawn Entry”) will be randomly selected by the ‘Draw My Comp’ (“Drawn Entrant”).
11. The Promoter will review the Drawn Entry to confirm that it is not an Invalid Entry (“Valid Entry”). If the Drawn Entry is an Invalid Entry, a further Entry will be drawn and reviewed in the same manner. The Prize Draw ends when the first Valid Entry is identified.
12. The Eligible Entrant whose number is on the first Valid Entry identified in the Prize Draw wins the prize (“Prize Winner”). Eligible Entrants do not need to be present at the Prize Draw to win a prize.
13. The Promoter will also make reasonable efforts to notify the Prize Winner of the result of the Prize Draw by telephone and/or email from Tuesday 27 June. Once notified the Prize Winner will be announced at www.star.com.au/sydney/about-us/promotion-winners directly following the Prize Draw.
14. If, despite its reasonable efforts, the Promoter has been unable to notify the Prize Winner by 2pm, Tuesday 4 July, the Prize Winner forfeits the Prize and is no longer the Prize Winner for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
15. If the Prize Winner forfeits the prize pursuant to clause 15, the Promoter will conduct a second Prize Draw in accordance with clauses 11 to 13. This new Prize Draw will take place at 10am Wednesday 5 July. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to notify the new Prize Winner of the result of the new Prize Draw by telephone and/or email. The new Prize Draw will continue in this manner until a new Prize Winner has been notified of the result of the new Prize Draw.
16. In order to receive the Prize, the Prize Winner must provide the Promoter with the following documents in a form nominated by the Promoter:
a. a passport or Australian driver’s licence; and
b. two forms of identification (photographic or non-photographic) that are valid and acceptable to the Promoter.
17. The valid Prize Winner will win:
a. $250 Gift voucher to dine at Black Bar & Grill at your choice of date
b. One nights’ accommodation at The Star (subject to availability)
c. 2 x complimentary cocktails at Latitude
d. TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $750
19. The maximum prize pool under Multiple Lottery Class C cannot exceed $100,000 and each individual prize’s value cannot exceed $1,000.
20. The total prize pool has a value of $750.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under the Promotion if there are any changes to the law which would or might render the Promotion or any prizes offered under the
22. No prize, entry or other feature of the Promotion can be transferred or redeemed for other goods or services.
23. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the conduct of the Promotion are final.
24. To the extent that a situation, malfunction, or other issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, The Promoter reserves the right to (a) make a decision regarding those circumstances which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions; and/or (b) postpone the draw(s) to a time and place which will allow the draw to be conducted in accordance with all terms and conditions other than those terms and conditions which specify the time and place of the draw(s).
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
26. Directors, management and employees of any of THE STAR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP of companies (including, without limitation, The Star and Jupiter’s companies) and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
27. Participation in the Promotion by an Eligible Entrant confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions governing The Star membership programs and the Promotion.
28. The Promoter may disclose your personal information including details of Prize Winners where the Promoter is required or authorised to do so by or under law or where the disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the law. This may occur under the laws that apply to our business, for example, where a regulatory authority requests information from us.
29. Should a Prize Winner consent to having his/her photograph taken, that Prize Winner consents to having his/her name and photograph published in any form of media and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by The Promoter.
30. For prizes over $500 in value, the names of the Prize Winners will be published on www.star.com.au on or about Wednesday 28 June, 2017.
31. The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
32. The Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/01809
33. A copy of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion can be obtained from star.com.au/win.
34. The Promoter of the Promotion is The Star Pty Limited (“The Star”) ABN 25 060 510 410, 80 Pyrmont St. Pyrmont NSW 2009.