The Star Website Lexicon
- Day of the week, followed by comma, day, month and year, all in full. Examples:
- Wednesday, 13 April 2016
- Saturday, 2 April 2016
Date with specific start time
- Date only format, followed by "from", hh:mm and either am or pm. Examples:
- Wednesday, 13 April 2016 from 10:00pm
- Saturday, 2 April 2016 from 7:30am
- Date only format for start and end dates with the word "to" in the middle. Omit the year if the start and end dates are in the same year. Examples.
- Wednesday, 13 April to Tuesday, 24 May 2016
- Thursday, 15 December 2016 to Thursday, 12 January 2017
- Depending on whether time is an important factor, use the following format. Examples:
- Monday to Friday, 11 to 29 April 2016
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday only from 7:30pm, 11 April to 27 May 2016.
- Saturdays and Sundays only from 11:30am, 5 March to 1 May 2016.
Earning Period (same as "date range" above)
- If time is an important factor, quote time first. Example:
- 12:01am Monday, 4 April to 8:30pm Sunday, 24 April 2016