The Gift of Giving With The Star Gift Card
The Star Gift Cards are redeemable at The Star Sydney's restaurants, bars, cafes, The Darling Hotel and Spa, The Star Grand Hotel and Residences as well as our premium retail collection!
We’ll even deliver The Star Gift Card for you via Express Post.
To purchase, call 1800 700 700 or order online by clicking the button below.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The Star Gift Card ("Gift Card") is offered by The Star (“The Star, Sydney”)
- The bearer of a Gift Card may use the Gift Card to make purchases of goods and services at participating outlets at The Star where EFTPOS is available with the exception of tobacco or non-tobacco smoking products.
- The Star outlets where Gift Cards are accepted may change from time to time. Currently, you can use The Star Gift Cards at the following:
HOTELS: The Star Grand Hotel and Residences, The Darling and The Darling Spa;
RESTAURANTS & BARS: 24/7 Sports Bar, Fat Noodle, BLACK Bar & Grill, Harvest Buffet, Momofuku Seiōbo, CHUUKA, Sokyo, Flying Fish, Cherry, Rock Lily;
CAFE COURT: Adanos Grill, Antidote, Din Tai Fung, Flying Fish & Chips, Messina Gelato and Pulse.
SHOPS: Bottega Veneta, Rolex, Versace, City Essentials, Floral Designs, GStar, Gucci, LK Boutique, Moda Emporio, Salvatore Ferragamo and Star Hair & Beauty.
- You can check the balance and expiry date of a Gift Card by clicking the "Check Card Balance" link at www.star.com.au/giftcards. The bearer will be required to enter their ‘Account Number’ and ‘PIN’ which is located on the back of the Gift Card to access this information.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be redeemed for gaming purposes.
- Any balance which is not redeemed within the validity period may not be redeemed after the expiry date.
- Lost, damaged or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Goods that are purchased solely or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to the exchange and returns policy of each participating outlet.
- The bearer is liable for all transactions on their Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by The Star or its employees.
- In the event of suspected fraud or improper use of a Gift Card, The Star reserves the right to suspend (pending investigation) or cancel any Gift Card.
- The Star reserves the right to cancel the Gift Card scheme for any reason at any time. In these circumstances, any cards issued prior to the cancellation or revocation will be valid until their expiry date has elapsed, or may be refunded at the sole and absolute discretion of The Star.