|Draw #1||Sydney Swans Derby Experience|
|Draw #2||The Star Doncaster Day Racing Experience|
|Draw #3||Sydney FC Big Blue Experience|
|Draw #4||NSW Blues Origin I Experience|
|Draw #5||ATC All Aged Stakes Day Experience|
|Draw #6||Sydney FC Semi-Final Experience|
|Draw #7||Sydney Swans Red & White Night Experience|
|Draw #8||NSW Blues Origin I Experience|
Simply purchase any food item from Fuel at 24/7 Sports Bar between 12 March - 10 May 2018 and complete the competition form in the venue*.
Important information: *Complete your entry between 12:00pm Monday 12 March 2018 and 11:59am on Thursday, 10 May 2018. First Valid Entry drawn each week will win. Weekly Prize Draws will take place in 24/7 Sports Bar at 12pm with the first draw occurring on 12pm Thursday 22 March 2018. Prize Winners will be notified by email or phone call by 5pm on the day of each Prize Draw. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22622. Full terms and conditions below.
1. The Star Pty Limited ABN 25 060 510 410 (“The Star Sydney”) is the promoter of the “24/7 SPORTS BAR RAFFLE” promotion (“Promotion”) which commences from 12:00pm Monday 12 March 2018 and ends at 12:00pm on Saturday, 12 May 2018.
2. The Promotion comprises of Eight (8) weekly prizes to be drawn on a weekly basis throughout the promotional period (“Prizes”)
3. The period during which participants in the Promotion can enter the Promotion (see clause 4 below) is from 12:00pm Monday, 12 March 2018 and ends at 11:59am on Thursday, 10 May 2018 (“Entry Period”).
4. The total monetary value of the Prize pool is $25,890. Each Eligible Registrant who completes the registration process will be entered into the draw to win one of eight (8) weekly prizes:
a. Draw #1 – Thursday, 22 March 2018 – Swans Derby Experience valued at $4,280;
b. Draw #2 – Thursday, 29 March 2018 – Doncaster Experience valued at $3,200;
c. Draw #3 – Thursday, 5 April 2018 – Big Blue Experience valued at $2,700;
d. Draw #4 – Thursday, 12 April 2018 – Origin Experience #1 valued at $2,550;
e. Draw #5 – Thursday, 19 April 2018 – All Aged Stakes Day Experience valued at $3,600;
f. Draw #6 – Thursday, 26 April2018 – Sydney FC Semi Final Experience valued at $3,450;
g. Draw #7 – Thursday, 3 May 2018 – Red & White Night Experience valued at $3,560;
h. Draw #8 – Thursday, 10 May 2018 – Origin Experience #2 valued at $2,550.
a. Participation in the Promotion is limited to persons who are, insofar as is the case for the duration of the Promotional Period: 18 years of age or over;
b. not excluded from The Star Sydney; and
c. Reside in Australia
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to deem any irregular entries, including the following entries, “Invalid Entries”:
a. Entries that have not been completed properly; and
b. Entries that are invalid pursuant to the conditions imposed under the permit issued for the Promotion.
6. Invalid Entries cannot win prizes.
10. Subject to clause 6, eligible entrant will be entitled to receive one entry (“ENTRY”) to enter the promotion when any food item is purchased in one transaction from the Fuel outlet during the promotional period.
11. Eligible Entrants will not be entitled to receive Entries for the Promotion in conjunction with any other offer, discount, voucher, ‘comp’ or member’s benefit or privilege.
12. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must complete all details required on the Entry form and place it in the barrel (“Barrel”) during the Promotional Period. There will be one (1) Barrel that will be located in 24/7 Sports Bar at The Star Sydney for the duration of the Promotional period.
13. The Barrel will be emptied after each Draw.
13. Weekly Prize Draws will take place at 24/7 Sports Bar at The Star at 12pm on the following dates:
a. Draw #1 – Thursday, 22 March 2018
b. Draw #2 – Thursday, 29 March 2018
c. Draw #3 – Thursday, 5 April 2018
d. Draw #4 – Thursday, 12 April 2018
e. Draw #5 – Thursday, 19 April 2018
f. Draw #6 – Thursday, 26 April 2018
g. Draw #7 – Thursday, 3 May 2018
h. Draw #8 – Thursday, 10 May 2018
14. An entry will be drawn from the Barrel. The Promoter will review the drawn Entry to confirm that it is not an Invalid Entry (“Valid Entry”). If the Entry is an Invalid Entry, a further Entry will be drawn and reviewed in the same manner. The Prize Draw ends when the first Valid Entry is identified.
15. The Eligible Entrant whose name is on the first Valid Entry identified in the Prize Draw wins the Prize (“Prize Winner”). Eligible Entrants do not need to be present at the Prize Draw to win the Prize.
16. The Prize Winner will be notified by email or phone call by 5pm on the day of each Prize Draw.
17. The Prize Winner’s name will be published on The Star website on or around 5pm on the day of each Prize Draw.
18. If, despite its reasonable efforts, The Promoter does not receive a confirmation by 12pm on the day following the draw from the Prize Winner, the Prize Winner forfeits the Prize and is no longer the Prize Winner for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
19. If the Prize Winner forfeits the Prize pursuant to clause 18, the Promoter will conduct a second Prize Draw in accordance with clauses 13 to 16. This new draw will take place at 12pm on Friday, 24 hours after the first draw (“Prize Draw 2”). The promoter will take reasonable efforts to notify the Prize Winner as a result of the Prize Draw 2 by mobile phone within one (1) hour of the draw. Prize Draws will continue in this manner until the new Prize Winner has been notified of the result of the new Prize Draw.
20. To satisfy these Identification Requirements, an Eligible Entrant must:
a. Present themselves at The Star;
b. Produce identification that is valid and acceptable to the Promoter (“Valid ID”)
Valid ID means:
c. a passport, Australian driver’s license or other form of photographic identification in which the photograph is clear and undamaged and that is otherwise acceptable to the Promoter; or
d. One form of non-photographic identification that are valid and acceptable to the Promoter.
21. The Promoter may, at its sole and absolute discretion, waive or vary the Identification Requirements if the identity of an Eligible Entrant is determinable without the measures set out in clause 20.
23. Once entered into the Promotion, Entries become the property of the Promoter. Subject to clause 24, the Promoter may store in a database and use for marketing purposes information contained on any Entry.
24. Clause 23 do not apply insofar as an Eligible Entrant ticks a box on an Entry and thereby indicates that they do not consent to the collection, storage and use of personal information described in clause 23.
25. The total possible prize pool is $25,890 in value.
26. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, Entries and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods and services.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under the Promotion if there are any changes to the law that would or might render the Promotion or any prizes offered under the Promotion unlawful.
28. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the conduct of the Promotion are final.
29. To the extent that a situation, malfunction, or other issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, The Promoter reserves the right to (a) make a decision regarding those circumstances which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions; and/or (b) postpone the draw(s) to a time and place which will allow the draw to be conducted in accordance with all terms and conditions other than those terms and conditions which specify the time and place of the draw(s).
30. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
31. The Prize Winner and any other person(s) nominated to share the Prize with the Prize Winner agrees to accept, receive and use the Prize at their own risk and will, at all times, indemnify, keep indemnified, hold harmless and release The Star Sydney to the full extent permitted by law from and against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis), incurred by The Star Sydney as a result of or in connection with the Promotion and from all liability which may arise in respect of any accident, damage or injury occurring to any person or property in connection with the Prize and / or the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner and any other person(s) nominated to share the prize with the Prize Winner will be required to sign an agreement to release The Star Sydney from and indemnify The Star Sydney against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
32. Directors, management and employees of any of THE STAR ENTERTAINMENT GROUP of companies (including, without limitation, The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury) and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
33. Participation in the Promotion by an Eligible Entrant confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion including but not limited to the indemnity and exclusion clauses contained herein.
34. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter nor their related bodies corporate, shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
35. Should a prize winner consent to having their photograph taken, they consent to having their name and photograph published in any form of media and agree to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by the Promoter, without reward.
36. All monetary values expressed in this document are expressed in Australian currency.
37. The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
38. The Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22622
39. A copy of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion can be obtained at www.thestarsydney.com.au during the Promotional Period.
40. “The Promoter” of the Promotion is The Star Pty Limited ABN 25 060 510 410 of 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.