Nova Red Room Sydney Leg Competition Terms & Condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: NOVA RED ROOM SYDNE LEG COMPETITION
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry to this game of skill promotion. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is The Star Pty Limited, 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009. ABN 25 060 510 410.
- The promotional period commences at 9.00am on 6 June 2017 and ends at 11am on Thursday, 15 June 2017. ("Promotional Period").
- Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years or older. (“Eligible Entrants”)
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Prize Winners.
- To enter the “Nova Red Room Competition” promotion, entrants must enter by sending us their contact details and answering a question on www.thestarsydney.com.au/whats-on/nova-red-room. Entrants must describe their ultimate night at The Star.
- Prize Winners will be determined by the most creative posts as deemed by the competition judge/s.
- One entry per person for the entirety of the promotion. Prize winners need to make their own way to the Nova Red Room Sydney Leg at Marquee.
- While best endeavours will be made to contact prize winners, any winners not able to be contacted by 1pm on Friday, 16 June 2017 will be deemed as ineligible.
- There are 50 x double passes to the Nova Red Room Global Tour Sydney leg on Saturday, 17 June 2017. One person can win a maximum of 1 x double passes to the Nova Red Room Global Tour Sydney leg. Prize winner must arrange for their own transportation to The Star Sydney.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize, due to circumstances outside its control. In any such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- Total prize value is AUD$4,000.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner. The competition, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Star Entertainment Group, including the Promoter, may collect, store, use and disclose personal information.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, State of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The Winner will agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter, unless otherwise notified to the contrary at the time of acceptance of the Prize.
- A copy of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion can be obtained from www.thestarsydney.com.au