The Star’s Event Centre is a multi-purpose venue build to host A-list gala events, including awards, celebrations and shows. We are recognised as an industry leader in providing advanced audio, visual, lighting, broadcast and production system and is one of the most technologically advance venues in Australia.
For enquiries, please contact us at +61 2 9657 8568 or submit your events enquiry now.
- Adjacent to Sydney's CBD and 15 minute taxi ride from Sydney airport
- Large, pre-show area with its own bars and removable walls
- Outdoor deck is available with 450 square-metre marquee
- Direct access to The Star hotels: The Darling, Astral Tower and Astral Residences
- Access to The Star Event Centre’s upper levels via escalators, lifts and stairs 1,077 square-metre, column-free flat space
- General admission capacity 4000; half-seated, 3400; full-seated, 2800
- Concert-sized stage with multiple entry points for easy access
- In-built audio, visual and lighting equipment
- Technical staff is on-call 24/7 Spacious back-stage area for photography, production and VIPs
- Pop-up bars and VIP areas available
- Easy access to The Star’s entertainment options including restaurants, bars, clubs and casino
The audience enters through The Star's Glass Façade and Main Foyer.
Huge glass-panels equipped with LED light-displays can be programmed to welcome them. Once inside, The Main Foyer is the ideal spot for pre-show drinks as the excitement builds. As the Main Foyer opens onto a large, foreshore deck, it’s also an ideal vantage point for watching the sun set over Sydney Harbour. The Main Foyer can be transformed into a chill-out zone once your event starts and is also flexible enough to house pop-up bars, food stations and VIP areas.
The Main Arena is a 1,077 square-metre, column-free, flat floor space that can be configured to suit any type of event.
General admission capacity is 4,000 and theatre style configuration accomodates 3,000 guests. The capacity also includes four VIP boxes overlooking the Main Arena (capacity 92) and a balcony level seating up to 1,045 people.
The Stage is concert-sized and ideal for parties and shows.
It has multiple entry points, varied camera positions, built-in sound, rigging points, lighting, and visual equipment. The backstage area is spacious, well furnished, and an ideal location for photo shoots. Thanks to its location and transport links, your performers can go from airport arrivals to wowing the crowd in less than half an hour.
17 February 2015
How The Star made the 2014 ARIAs rock!
6 November 2014
NRL’s night of nights
Send us your enquiry
If you're interested in holding an event at The Star Event Centre please fill in our event enquiry form and a member of The Star Sales team will get in touch with you shortly. Or, you can give us a call at +61 2 9657 8568 and speak to one of our team members.