The Star’s multi-purpose Event Centre is suited to all kinds of cocktail parties. From intimate occasions, through to 4,000-capacity adrenalin-fuelled gigs, and anything in between. For enquiries, please contact us at (02) 9657 7660 or submit your events enquiry now.
- Adjacent to Sydney's CBD and 15 minute taxi ride from Sydney airport
- Large, pre-show area with its own bars and expandable walls
- Outdoor terraces with 450 square-metre marquee available
- Direct access to The Star hotels: The Darling, The Star Grand Hotel and Residences
- Access to the Event Centre’s upper levels via escalators, lifts and stairs
- 1,077 square-metre, column-free, flat space
- General admission capacity 4000; half-seated, 3400; full-seated, 2800
- Concert-sized stage with multiple entry points for easy access
- In-built audio, visual and lighting equipment; technical staff on-call 24/7
- Spacious back-stage area for photography, production, and VIPs
- Pop-up bars and VIP areas available
- Easy access to The Star’s eclectic mix of entertainment options
The Glass Façade and Main Foyer are where the audience enter. As they do, huge glass-panels equipped with LED light-displays can be programmed to welcome them. Once inside, The Main Foyer is the spot for pre-show drinks as the excitement builds. As the Main Foyer opens onto a large, foreshore terrace, it’s also an ideal vantage point for watching the sun set over Sydney Harbour.
The Main Foyer can be transformed into a chill-out zone once your event starts and is also flexible enough to house pop-up bars, food stations and VIP areas.
Give them a place to party! The Main Arena is a 1,077 square-metre, column-free, flat space that can be configured to suit any type of entertainment. General admission capacity is 4,000; half-seated, 3,400; full-seated, 2,800. The capacity also includes four VIP boxes overlooking the Main Arena (capacity 92) and a balcony level seating up to 1,045 people.
See it all on The Stage! The Stage is concert-sized and ideal for parties and shows. It has multiple entry points, varied camera positions, built-in sound, lighting, and visual equipment. The backstage area is spacious, well furnished, and an ideal location for photoshoots. It’s also practical, allowing your event production to run smoothly. Thanks to its location and transport links, your VIPs can go from airport arrivals to wowing the crowd in under half an hour.
The Star Event Planners know that the most memorable parties and shows are the most meticulously planned. They will work with you to ensure your ideas, theme, entertainment, food, drinks and accommodation all surpass expectations. If you require assistance with ticketing, PR or promotions, they can help with that, too.
Send us your enquiry
If you're interested in holding an event at The Star Event Centre please fill in our event enquiry form and a member of The Star Sales team will get in touch with you shortly. Or, you can give us a call at (02) 9657 7660 and speak to one of our team members.