Book a Hotel
The Darling is Sydney’s most lovingly detailed boutique hotel, with rooms, suites, penthouses, an award winning luxury spa, fitness centre and a 25m outdoor pool. Every detail has been carefully considered to ensure the satisfaction of your stay, be it for a short escape, a getaway or a special occasion.
'Distinctively Darling' Features
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking stunning views of Sydney
- A menu of seven luxury pillows
- Marble bathrooms featuring rain showerheads, ample vanity space with dual sinks and luxurious amenities
- Integrated Control 4 System, allows guests to control the lighting, temperature, blinds, audio and TV at the touch of a button
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for all guests
- 14-room day spa including a fitness centre
- 25m outdoor heated pool, open year round
- International Five Star Hotel Standard 2015
- Certificate of Excellence, Tripadvisor 2015
- Best International New Hotel Construction and Design, International Hotel Awards 2012 - 2013
- Best New Hotel Construction & Design Australia / Asia Pacific, International Hotel Awards 2012 - 2013
- Best Hospitality Buildings Construction - MBA Excellence Awards NSW 2012
- The Darling Suites - Best Interior Fitout - MBA Excellence Awards NSW 2012
- Best Tech Hotel Hotel Management Awards, 2012
- Top 60 Best New Hotels in the World, Condé Nast Traveller 2012
As our special guest, our concierge is at your service Whatever questions you have, whatever you have in mind. There is nothing we can't help you with. From championship golf courses to fine dining, pampering massages to shopping hotspots, cultural events to hidden city secrets, or even devising the perfect marriage proposal. Our concierge is your secret consultant.
We look forward to your upcoming visit.
- Concierge Phone: +61 2 9657 8226
- Concierge Email: Darlingconcierge@echoent.com.au
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Express Check-out is available
- If you arrive early to the hotel, you can still check in at reception and we can hold onto your bags and luggage until your room is ready.
Guests staying at the hotel
- Sunday - Thursday: $45 per night
- Friday, Saturday and public holidays: $55 per night
Guests not staying at the hotel
- Sunday - Thursday: $70 per day
- Friday, Saturday and public holidays: $80 per day
The majority of our rooms are non-smoking. We have a limited amount of smoking rooms which are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Pets are not allowed at The Darling.
Staying at The Star
We want to make your stay an enjoyable one and as a consideration for other guests, we have a no party policy. We appreciate your understanding in not causing any disturbances to other guests during your stay.
Our alcohol consumption guidelines are one 6-pack of beer per guest and 1 bottle of spirits (750ml) per 6 people.