Make a reservation
Astral Tower features modern comforts of luxury accommodation fit for all occasions. You have the option of staying in a deluxe room, a Royal suite or a penthouse. Other facilities include a fitness centre, an indoor / outdoor pool, buffet restaurant and access to The Star's wide range of dining and nightlife venues.
Facilities and Amenities
- High-speed internet access
- Work station / desk
- 24-hour room service
- Individually controlled A/C and heating
- FOXTEL with in-house movies
- International direct-dial phone and personalised voice mail
- Mini bar, in-room safe, tea / coffee making and hair dryer
- Non-smoking rooms and floors
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Express Check-out is available
- If you arrive early to the hotel, you can still check in at reception and we can hold onto your bags and luggage until your room is ready.
Guests staying at the hotel
- Sunday - Thursday: $45 per night
- Friday, Saturday and public holidays: $55 per night
Guests not staying at the hotel
- Sunday - Thursday: $70 per day
- Friday, Saturday and public holidays: $80 per day
Rollaway beds are available at Astral Tower for $80 per night. A maximum of one rollaway bed is allowed per room or suite. Cots are also available. Extra bedding is subject to availability so please book in advance.
The majority of our rooms are non-smoking. We have a limited amount of smoking rooms which are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Pets are not allowed at Astral Tower.
Staying at The Star
We want to make your stay an enjoyable one and as a consideration for other guests, we have a no party policy. We appreciate your understanding in not causing any disturbances to other guests during your stay.
Our alcohol consumption guidelines are one 6-pack of beer per guest and 1 bottle of spirits (750ml) per 6 people.