Promoter: The Promoter is Jupiters Limited ABN 78 010 741 045 trading as Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Gold Coast (“Jupiters”), Broadbeach Island, Broadbeach, Qld 4218. Telephone (07) 5592 8100.
1. The State of Origin Game 3 Instagram Competition (“Promotion”) will be conducted on the Jupiters GC Instagram account (www.instagram.com/jupitersgc/).
2. The Promotion will commence on Friday July 8, 2016 at 1200 and close Wednesday 13 July, 2016 at 1000 (“Promotion Period”). All times are listed in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, a person must :
(a) be 18 years of age or older;
(b) not be the subject of an exclusion direction or a self-exclusion order pursuant to the Casino Control Act 1982 (Qld); and
(c) Be a resident of Australia.
A person who meets the above criteria will be referred to as an “Eligible Entrant”.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any person participation in the Promotion at any time in its absolute discretion.
Entry into the promotion
5. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must repost JupitersGC Instagram image and comment why Mighty Maroon is their favourite colour.
6. Responses must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Eligible Entrants can enter as many times as they like. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant and any automated entries will be invalid.
7. At 1000 on Wednesday July 13, 2016 the Promoter will select from all valid Entries into the Competition. One (1) prize winner, based on the enthusiasm and engagement of their Entry, to be awarded as the Competition prize winner (the “Winner”).
8. A panel of judges from Jupiters Marketing Department will be appointed to judge all Eligible Entrants’ Entries at the offices of the Promoter, Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218.
9. The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Winner will be announced on the Jupiters Gold Coast Live on the Lawn webpage https://www.jupitersgoldcoast.com.au/whats-on/live-on-the-lawn and a representative of Jupiters Hotel & Casino will contact the Winner via direct message to the winners Instagram account.
11. If the Winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours, a new Winner will be selected as outlined in Condition 7.
12. If an entry is gained by means other than in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, the entry may be deemed invalid.
13. If any entry is illegible, incomplete, appears to have been tampered with or is otherwise invalid in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse that entry and deem it invalid.
14. The most enthusiastic and engaging repost caption as determined by the promoter will win the Prize (“Prize”).
15. The prize for this Promotion is valued at $1,300 and consists of one (1) signed QLD Maroons jersey from Game 2, 2016.
16. The Winner must produce valid acceptable identification. Valid identification acceptable to the Promoter will be either one form of valid photographic identification (Passport or Australian driver’s license) with an undamaged clearly visible photograph, or two other forms of non-photographic identification acceptable to the Promoter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to waive or vary the identification requirements at its sole discretion in circumstances where the identity of a Winner is determinable by a representative of the Promoter without the assistance of these or any other form of identification.
Collection of prize
18. The State of Origin signed jersey prize is to be collected from Jupiters Hotel & Casino. Travel arrangements to and from the winner’s home and the collection location do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the Winner.
19. Directors, management and employees of the Echo Entertainment Group of companies (including any related body corporate as defined in the Corporations Act 2001) and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. For the purposes of this clause, ‘immediate families’ of an employee means the person’s spouse and family members residing at the same premises as the employee. The Echo Entertainment Group comprises, but is not limited to the businesses of The Star, Jupiters Hotel and Casino and Treasury Casino and Hotel.
20. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for an alternate prize. Any tax liability or implication which attaches to a prize is the responsibility of the Winner claiming that prize.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
22. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter.
23. To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, the Promoter reserves the right to make a decision regarding such situation or issue which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
24. While the Promoter intends to conduct the Promotion as offered, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion or a prize offered in the Promotion if it can no longer continue the Promotion or offer a prize due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or non-received entries. The Promoter does not guarantee the continuous or fault-free operation of the entry processes, including entry validating and receipting processes, during the Promotion.
26. Any entrant who tampers, or attempts to tamper, with the entry processes or tampers, or attempts to tamper with the processes used for the draws or who submits an entry which is not valid in accordance with these terms will be subject to disqualification at the discretion of the Promoter.
27. Selected Winners may be asked to participate in publicity or advertising at the request of the Promoter. Participation in any such publicity or advertising is at the sole discretion of the relevant Winner.
28. Participation in the Promotion indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion. These terms and conditions will be available at the link provided on the Jupiters Gold Coast website and Instram bio.
29. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant’s Entry/Entries becomes the property of the Promoter and may be used for the Promoter’s business analysis and marketing purposes in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement which can be viewed at www.jupitersgoldcoast.com.au. Privacy law allows entrants to access their personal information held by the Promoter in certain circumstances. Failure to supply the personal information requested may result in an Entry being deemed invalid.
30. This Promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Eligible Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter.