We have a signed copy of “Working Class Boy” book, a JB mug, a JB tea towel and a JB black & red cap for one of our loyal Facebook followers!
Jimmy Barnes Facebook Comp
“Jimmy Barnes” Facebook competition Terms and Conditions:
Promoter: The Promoter is Jupiters Limited ABN 78 010 741 045 trading as Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Gold Coast (“Jupiters”), Broadbeach Island, Broadbeach, Qld 4218. Telephone (07) 5592 8100.
- ‘Jimmy Barnes” (“Promotion”) will be conducted via Jupiters’ Facebook Account: facebook.com/jupitersGC
- The Promotion will commence on Friday November 25, 2016 at 0900 and close Sunday November 27, 2016 at 2200 (“Promotion Period”). All times are listed in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, a person must :
- be 18 years of age or older;
- not be the subject of an exclusion direction or a self-exclusion order pursuant to the Casino Control Act 1982 (Qld); and
- Be a resident of Queensland.
A person who meets the above criteria will be referred to as an “Eligible Entrant”.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any person participation in the Promotion at any time in its absolute discretion.
Entry into the promotion
- To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must comment on our Facebook Post “share with us your favourite Jimmy Barnes song and why.”
- Responses must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Eligible Entrants can enter as many times as they like. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant and any automated entries will be invalid.
- On Monday November 28, 2016 at 1100 the Promoter will select from all valid Entries into the Competition one (1) prize winner, based on the creativity of their Entry, to be awarded as the Competition Prize Winner (the “Winner”).
- A representative from Jupiters Marketing Department will be appointed to judge all Eligible Entrants’ Entries at the offices of the Promoter, Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218.
- The Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winners will be directly contacted by a representative of Jupiters Hotel & Casino via the reply section to their comment on the competition post.
- The Winner must respond to the reply comment with a private Facebook message which includes their contact details within thirty six (36) hours or a new Winner will be selected as outlined in Condition 7.
- By submitting an Entry, the Promoter will have access to the Entry and the Entrant's basic information (including name, email address, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information that is shared online).
- If an entry is gained by means other than in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, the entry may be deemed invalid.
- If any entry is illegible, incomplete, appears to have been tampered with or is otherwise invalid in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse that entry and deem it invalid.
- The Winner will, subject to the Conditions of Entry, receive the following prize:
One (1) Jimmy Barnes Merchandise Pack. The pack includes the following items:
- Signed copy of “Working Class Boy” book (RRP $45)
- JB mug (value $20)
- JB tea towel (value $20)
- JB black & red cap (value $20)
- The prize pool for this Promotion is valued at $105.
- The Prize must be taken as offered. The Winner is responsible for any other charges incurred.
- A Winner must disclose their mailing address to receive the prize.
- The promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss during the transportation of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to waive or vary the identification requirements at its sole discretion in circumstances where the identity of The Winner is determinable by a representative of the Promoter without the assistance of these or any other form of identification.
- Directors, management and employees of The Star Entertainment Group of companies (including any related body corporate as defined in the Corporations Act 2001) and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. For the purposes of this clause, ‘immediate families’ of an employee means the person’s spouse and family members residing at the same premises as the employee. The Star Entertainment Group comprises, but is not limited to the businesses of The Star Sydney, Jupiters Gold Coast and Treasury Casino and Hotel.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for alternate prizes. Any tax liability or implication which attaches to a prize is the responsibility of the Winner claiming that prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilfuwillfulegligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
- Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter.
- To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, the Promoter reserves the right to make a decision regarding such situation or issue which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
- While the Promoter intends to conduct the Promotion as offered, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion or a prize offered in the Promotion if it can no longer continue the Promotion or offer a prize due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or non-received entries. The Promoter does not guarantee the continuous or fault-free operation of the entry processes, including entry validating and receipting processes, during the Promotion.
- Any entrant who tampers, or attempts to tamper, with the entry processes or tampers, or attempts to tamper with the processes used for the draws or who submits an entry which is not valid in accordance with these terms will be subject to disqualification at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Winner may be asked to participate in publicity or advertising at the request of the Promoter. Participation in any such publicity or advertising is at the sole discretion of the relevant Winner.
- Participation in the Promotion indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion. These terms and conditions will be available on Jupiters Website for the Promotion Period.
- By participating in this Promotion, each entrant’s Entry/Entries becomes the property of the Promoter and may be used for the Promoter’s business analysis and marketing purposes in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement which can be viewed at www.jupitersgoldcoast.com.au. Privacy law allows entrants to access their personal information held by the Promoter in certain circumstances. Failure to supply the personal information requested may result in an Entry being deemed invalid.
- This Promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter.