Fridays only, 8 March to 5 April 2019
12:00pm - 2.15pm
IMPERIAL AT THE STAR | Ground Level, The Star
Lunch and a glass of wine for $22.50*.
Exclusive to members of The Star Club.
Every Friday from 8 March to 5 April 2019, Members of The Star Club can indulge in the ultimate three-course lunch special, highlighting traditional flavours, ingredients and cooking styles from different regions of China, including a glass of house sparkling, red or white wine for $22.50*. Offer available from 12:00pm - 2.15pm.
Not a Member of The Star Club? It’s free and easy to join^.
Terms & Conditions: Subject to availability, change and cancellation. Offer available Friday only from 8 March through 5 April 2019. *Member offer is available upon presentation of a current Membership Card. The Star Club member discounts apply. Offer valid Friday between 12 and 2.15pm. ^To join The Star Club you must be 18 years or over and provide suitable photographic identification. BET WITH YOUR HEAD, NOT OVER IT.
Indulge in the ultimate three course lunch special which includes:
Entree (choice of one):
- Steam vegetable dumpling
- Pan-fried chicken or pork pot sticker
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Fresh tomato and egg soup
- Shredded Hoi Nam chicken salad
- Vegetable spring roll
- Fried crab wonton with cheese
- Steamed pork and prawn dumpling
Mains (choice of one):
- Sliced pork fillet with sweet and sour sauce
- Fried barramundi fillet with sweet and sour sauce
- Green beans with cured shrimp powder
- Sliced steak fillet stir-fried with spring onion
- Sliced steak fillet with black pepper sauce
- Special sweet and spicy chicken
- Fried barramundi fillet with salt and pepper
- Chicken fillet with mushroom and snow peas
- Stir fry chinese baby cabbage with garlic
- Spicy chicken with kung pao sauce
- Braised eggplant with shredded pork
All mains served with steamed rice or special fried rice
- Almond tofu
- Mango pudding
Plus one pot of Chinese tea. Choose from:
- Hidden Garden Green
- Ti Guan Yi (Chinese Goddess)
Add a glass of selected red or white wine, or standard beer for an extra $5