CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
THE STAR WIN A VESPA Promotion
Promoter: The Promoter is The Star Gold Coast, The Star Entertainment QLD Limited (ABN 78 010 741 045) of Broadbeach Island, Broadbeach QLD 4218.Telephone (07) 5592 8100.
1. The April, The Star Win a Vespa promotion (“Promotion”) will commence at 17.00 EST on 15 April 2017 and closes at 23.59 EST on 2 June 2017 or while stocks at Cucina Vivo last (“Promotional Period”).
2. The Prize draw will take place at 14.00 EST on 3 June 2017 at The Star Gold Coast, Broadbeach Island, Broadbeach QLD 4218. The first valid entry drawn will receive the Prize.
3. Participation in the Promotion is open to all persons who:
a. are 18 years of age or older;
b. are not the subject of an exclusion direction or self-exclusion order pursuant to the Casino Control Act 1982 (Qld); and
c. are not the subject of a Withdrawal of Licence (WOL) from The Star Gold Coast or Treasury Casino & Hotel Brisbane.
4. People who meet the above conditions and continue to satisfy the conditions during the Promotion Period are referred to as an “Eligible Entrant” and will be entitled to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any person participation in the Promotion at any time.
Entry into the Promotion
6. To enter patrons must purchase one (1) Moretti Beer from Cucina Vivo during the Promotional Period to go in the draw. Patrons must fully complete an onsite physical entry form (including full name, date of birth, address, email address and contact number) and placing it in the entry box with attached receipt by 23.59 EST on 2 June 2017.
7. Entrants must attach a clear copy of their original receipt to the entry form as proof of valid purchase during the Promotional Period. If entrants do not have a receipt attached to their entry form as proof of valid purchase, the Promoter may disqualify all their entries.
8. Limit applies of one (1) entry per person per day.
9. All valid entries will be eligible to go into the draw to win the Prize.
10. The Prize draw will take place at 14.00 EST on 3 June 2017 at The Star Gold Coast, Broadbeach Island, Broadbeach QLD 4218. The first valid entry drawn will receive the Prize.
11. At the Draw, one entry form will be randomly drawn from the entry box as the winner.
12. The Prize Winner will receive a phone call and email, informing the Prize Winner that he/she has been successful, the Prize he/she has received and how to redeem his/her Prize.
13. The Prize Winner will have forty eight (48) hours to reply to the Promoter and claim their prize. If there is no claim to the prize from the Prize Winner, the Promoter will redraw.
14. The Prize Winner will, subject to compliance with these Conditions of Entry, win one (1) red 2016 Primavera, 125 Vespa (valued at $5,590), first six months registration and On-road costs (valued at up to $121.05) and first six months of local compulsory third party insurance costs (valued at up to $160.30). Total RRP value of Prize = up to $6,327 (depending on winner’s location).
15. The Major Prize will be supplied by Sunstate Motorcycles, Nerang (‘Dealer’).
16. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance (other than as described above), taxes (excluding GST) and all other expenses which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
17. The Promoter does not make any representation about the nature, suitability, specifications (technical or otherwise), quality and features of the Vespa.
18. Delivery of the Prize is subject to availability of the Vespa and Dealer, but is anticipated to be within 4 weeks of the relevant draw. The winner will be notified of any delay.
19. The vehicle will be delivered by the Dealer to the winner's place of residence as stated in his or her entry details. All costs associated with delivery (up to $295) are at the expense of the Promoter.
20. If the winner of the Prize does not hold a valid Australian driver’s license or is otherwise unable, due to any incapacity or for any other reason, to register the vehicle in his or her name then he or she may assign the Prize to another person with the approval of the Promoter. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and any assignee.
21. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the Prize after the date and time of delivery of the Prize by the winner or assignee (as applicable).
22. The total maximum prize pool value for the Promotion is $6,327.
23. The Prize Winner must produce valid acceptable identification to a representative of the Promoter to confirm their eligibility to win a prize. Valid identification acceptable to the Promoter will be either one form of valid photographic identification (Passport or Australian driver’s licence) with an undamaged clearly visible photograph, or two other forms of non-photographic identification acceptable to the Promoter.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to waive or vary the identification requirements at its sole discretion in circumstances where the identity of the Prize Winner is determinable by a representative of the Promoter without the assistance of these or any other form of identification.
25. Directors, management and employees of The Star Entertainment Group of companies (including any related body corporate as defined in the Corporations Act 2001) and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. For the purposes of this clause, ‘immediate families’ of an employee means the person’s spouse and family members residing at the same premises as the employee. The Star Entertainment Group comprises, but is not limited to the businesses of The Star, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Casino and Hotel.
26. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for alternate prize. Any tax liability or implication which attaches to a prize is the responsibility of the Winner claiming that prize.
27. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
28. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter.
29. To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, the Promoter reserves the right to make a decision regarding such situation or issue which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
30. While the Promoter intends to conduct the Promotion as offered, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion or a prize offered in the Promotion if it can no longer continue the Promotion or offer a prize due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or non-received entries. The Promoter does not guarantee the continuous or fault-free operation of the entry processes, including entry validating and receipting processes, during the Promotion.
32. Any entrant who tampers, or attempts to tamper, with the entry processes or tampers, or attempts to tamper with the processes used for the draws or who submits an entry which is not valid in accordance with these terms will be subject to disqualification at the discretion of the Promoter.
33. Participation in the Promotion indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion. These terms and conditions will be available at www.thestargoldcoast.com.au/resturants/cucina-vivo/vespa throughout the Promotion Period.
34. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant’s Entry/Entries becomes the property of the Promoter and may be used for the Promoter’s business analysis and marketing purposes in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement which can be viewed at Privacy law allows entrants to access their personal information held by the Promoter www.thestargoldcoast.com.au in certain circumstances. Failure to supply the personal information requested may result in an Entry being deemed invalid.