The health and wellbeing of our guests and team members is of utmost priority to us, so it’s important that we put clear measures in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
We take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, and in response to the current climate, we have taken additional measures to protect our guests and our team.
These measures include:
- Monitoring adherence to social distancing regulations.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all public areas and high-frequency touchpoints.
- Housekeeping teams have been issued with hospital-grade antibacterial products and implemented additional cleaning procedures to ensure all rooms are cleaned to the highest standards, paying particular attention to high touch items such as remote controls, light switches etc.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed in public areas.
- Our staff may choose to wear protective face masks while conducting their duties as a precaution.
In order to protect our guests and team members, we ask that if you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Given the current circumstances, if you need to adjust any upcoming reservations made directly with The Star Gold Coast, we advise you to get in touch with our Reservations team for assistance. All travellers must comply with the current Government COVID-19 rules and regulations.
It’s during times like these the premium service we pride ourselves on is more important than ever. We hope that these measures give you comfort in choosing to stay at The Star Gold Coast, now and in the future.
Discover the very best of coastal luxury at our new hotel, The Darling, or enjoy the transformation of The Star Grand.
The Darling Gold Coast is now open. Offering the perfect combination of boutique design and luxury, The Darling features 56 well-appointed suites from 70 to 328 square metres in size with bespoke fittings and the finest amenities and finishes.
The Star Grand
Lush landscaped gardens. Enviable location. Five-star comfort. The Star Grand has it all. Freshly renovated and ideally situated on Broadbeach Island, this slice of paradise is the perfect place to combine relaxation and free-spirited fun.
Azure Spa & Fitness
Rest, relax and recharge with a wide range of indulgent treatments and massages, using leading skin care brands BABOR and Li'Tya.